No announcement yet.

Who Are These Men? T-shirt Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even Bush looked pretty good till about a year in.

And even Nixon got two terms, so who knows with these things?
    Three short Gs and a long E-flat™ - UniHoki
    If I'm Murdered, Don't Execute My Killer.
    harper
    MikeFule Seager BluntRM
    NAMASTE!
    Dave

Comment

Originally posted by GILD View Post
      And even Nixon got two terms, so who knows with these things?
      Hmmm...I wonder what that tells us about the people who are voting in the Presidents....
      ~Benjamin
      ><>Unicycle For Christ<><

No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats, approximately one billion Chinese couldn't care less.

Comment

I like this one:

Comment

Originally posted by BluntRM View Post
          I like this one:

lol That's great. I always knew they meant something else when they said "Communist Party"....
          ~Benjamin
          ><>Unicycle For Christ<><

No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats, approximately one billion Chinese couldn't care less.

Comment

was it Marx that said: Pop music is the religion of the opiate users.
            While you and I are having our cake-and-ice-cream party, the others are having a drink-the-blood-of-the-poor party in the back room. --[QUOTE=maestro8;1433130]

Comment

Originally posted by Biggestbtc View Post
              Let's not get too presumptuous...He's hardly been in office for two years! Not to be too pessimistic, but he still has lots of time to mess things up. But I'm no prophet...
              Meh... talking about Obama messing up after your man dicked around for 8 years is like warning me of the dangers of tobacco after you get off a heroin binge.

Obama isn't really doing a great job but he's doing the best anyone could, trying to salvage and restore a large part of the world that got turned to shit.
              Just for illustration, think about how hard it is to salvage and restore shit.
              If Jackie was a girl, I thinkd id date her.
              ~Jerrick

If my government ever decides to blow me up, I hope they will choose to do it in a humane way also.

~johnfoss

hinunggbinu!!!

~JJtheunicycle

Comment

Originally posted by DSchmitt View Post
                Bush was one of the best presidents OF ALL TIME.
                OF ALL TIME
                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z8gCZ7zpsQ"]YouTube- TAYLOR SWIFT VMA AWARD MOMENT RUINED BY KANYE WEST[/ame]

Loooool'd
                -Steffan Safey

SANITISE

Comment

"Song to the Pharaoh Kings", by Return to Forever, from their stunning "Returns" double-live CD. Just when you though Monster Jams had gone out of style...
                  Tom Blackwood is like a shadowy figure behind a 36" tree...

Comment

An abstract:

Marxism composed as materialist philosophy, is functionally closer to neo-con realism than American liberalism: They share the "stage" view of history, the material view of economy, and they really only invert the social class components of either base; whereas liberalism is relativistic towards a current history and economy, Marxism and neo-con realism are focused on the evolving terms of a future and past history and economy, the purpose is to shape an objective class distinction-- contemporary liberalism has always sought to maintain the current mode of class distinctions.

At least in our own philosophical context this would roughly breakdown in epistemological focus:

Past: Conservatism as reactionary philosophy
                    Present: Liberalism as reformist philosophy
                    Future: Marxism as revolutionary philosophy

Liberalism and Marxism are incorrectly attributed to each other for the here-to-forward spatial focus in time, but Marxism and Conservatism are more appropriately attributed with similarities for their spatial focus on abstract time, "that which was" and "that which will be".

Comment

Working...
                    X