X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never mind Harper, where's Shatner?

Comment

Originally posted by johnfoss View Post
      o think Marx and Stalin were the same is like thinking vanilla and butter pecan are the same.
      Wow, Communism never seemed so delicious!

Comment

Originally posted by Biggestbtc View Post
        Well, the purpose is not to equate all the men on the shirt with each other as much as to show how they relate in some way to the President. But you are right, these two men are not reflections of each other.
        It's more like a Bush shirt.

Bush was responsible for the deaths of a million innocent women and children and for bankrupting the nation while increasing the wealth of the wealthy. Most of the people pictured were also responsible for the deaths of many innocents. Which is why some people think Bush was the greatest president ever.

Obama should be on a tee-shirt with Jesus, Abraham, Moses.
        While you and I are having our cake-and-ice-cream party, the others are having a drink-the-blood-of-the-poor party in the back room. --[QUOTE=maestro8;1433130]

Comment

Originally posted by BillyTheMountain View Post

Obama should be on a tee-shirt with Jesus, Abraham, Moses.
          And, of course, BillyTheMountain, the holiest of the holies.

Comment

Question #2

So I'm wondering...are there some people who would consider this shirt to be offensive or inflammatory?
            ~Benjamin
            ><>Unicycle For Christ<><

No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats, approximately one billion Chinese couldn't care less.

Comment

So I'm wondering...are there some people who would consider this shirt to be offensive or inflammatory?
              I don't find it offensive, but it will make you look like you watch fox news and believe it, which if anything is offending your own intelligence.
              -James

Comment

Originally posted by siafirede View Post
                I don't find it offensive, but it will make you look like you watch fox news and believe it, which if anything is offending your own intelligence.
                I actually don't watch Fox News. Well, I guess that's a natural result of not watching TV...If I do go to a news website, it's CBSNews.com.

And all news networks are biased, but that's straying from the subject at hand.
                Last edited by Biggestbtc; 2010-02-01, 02:54 AM.
                ~Benjamin

No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats, approximately one billion Chinese couldn't care less.

Comment

It's a cool shirt but somewhere, somehow, someone will find it offensive. And that makes it a great shirt. Wear it with pride. Then next time just get one the makes the opposite political statement. And guess what. Somewhere, somehow, someone will find that one offensive, too.

Comment

I think the phrase "a cheap shot" refers.

Might as well do a Manson, Bundy, Gacy, Mao, Pot, Bush one.
                    Three short Gs and a long E-flat™ - UniHoki
                    If I'm Murdered, Don't Execute My Killer.
                    harper
                    MikeFule Seager BluntRM
                    NAMASTE!
                    Dave

Comment

If you don't fully endorse the rather ill-informed opinion that the shirt presents then it's not a good idea to wear it.

Comment

...how they relate in some way to the President.
                        Trying to form some common relation between all these men is tenuous at best, much less between Obama and the rest.

Originally posted by ThisGuyIKnow View Post
                        If you don't fully endorse the rather ill-informed opinion that the shirt presents then it's not a good idea to wear it.
                        +1
                        Nimbus 29 with Pi bar
                        Nimbus 36 with T7
                        Koxx-One Domina II

Live with intention. Walk to the edge.

Comment

Yes. I would call them Americans.

But as Harper indicated, it's okay to have an opinion that everybody doesn't agree with. That's part of being an American too.
                          John Foss
                          www.unicycling.com

"Who is going to argue with a mom who can ride a unicycle?" -- Forums member "HiMo"

Comment

Originally posted by Into the blue View Post
                            Never mind Harper, where's Shatner?
                            You mean The Shatner?
                            "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by DSchmitt View Post
                              Bush was one of the best presidents OF ALL TIME.
                              OF ALL TIME

not really, i hope people highlight this
                              ima let you finish but obama is the best president of all time OF ALL TIME
                              [QUOTE/into the blue]Am I the only one who finds it incredibly egotistical when someone sigs themselves?
                              [QUOTE/dan de man]yes , yes you are

Comment

Originally posted by dan de man View Post
                                ima let you finish but obama is the best president of all time OF ALL TIME
                                Let's not get too presumptuous...He's hardly been in office for two years! Not to be too pessimistic, but he still has lots of time to mess things up. But I'm no prophet...
                                ~Benjamin

Comment

Working...
                                X