Rules of the unicyclist forums:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeremy R View Post
    Julia is backwards. I asked her what of my threads are retarded. She came up with 10. I have about 100 threads. Therefore 1/10 of my threads are retarded by her standard.
    I decided I'd see what threads of yours I thought were "retarded", and out of your outstanding 101 threads, I found 63 to be "retarded" by my standards.

That's a 62% thread creation failure rate. And that's assuming that you didn't manage to screw up the ones that seemed acceptable. I'm going to go ahead and say that probably around 75% would be an accurate number in my opinion.

Have you ever considered reading what you just wrote before you post? It could potentially make you have a more respectable view from many on this forum.
    1st Place *)--VarialRoll-'O,*
    -Jon B.

Comment

Originally posted by Any Terrain View Post
      Rule 3: You are wrong

New rule: If you searched for a topic before posting and didn't find it, it's there.

New rule: Every beginner/noob question has been asked at least ten times. Every variation of "Which unicycle should I buy" has probably been asked at least a hundred times.

Yes, I helped a lot of people learn to glide. I was one of the first ones doing it.
      John Foss
      www.unicycling.com

"Who is going to argue with a mom who can ride a unicycle?" -- Forums member "HiMo"

Comment

Working...
      X