Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i googled unicyclist.com and found cathwood and steveyo mentioned right up front!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i googled unicyclist.com and found cathwood and steveyo mentioned right up front!!

Then I clicked on Cathwood, and her vital stats came up, along with the fact that she has not made any friends yet!!!

It came up as follows:

Search Results
    Unicyclist Community
    Unicyclist.com is the Unicyclist Community. Forums, webmail, chat, news, gallery , videos, and more for unicycle riders.
    www.unicyclist.com/ - 54k - Cached - Similar pages
    Forums
    Members List
    cathwood
    webmail
    Calendar
    map
    steveyo
    Support
    More results from unicyclist.com

[Clicked on Cathwood]
    Date of Birth
    November 24th, 1965 (42)
    Total Posts

Show All Statistics

Friends
    cathwood has not made any friends yet
    Befriend cathwood

Recent Visitors
    The last 2 visitor(s) to this page were:
    BillyTheMountain* vanpaun
    This page has had 38 visits
    While you and I are having our cake-and-ice-cream party, the others are having a drink-the-blood-of-the-poor party in the back room. --[QUOTE=maestro8;1433130]

as you can see, i noticed as well, (last 2 views.)

Comment

Originally posted by BillyTheMountain View Post
      Friends
      cathwood has not made any friends yet
      Befriend cathwood
      Not only that, but Cathwood has made some friends since then!! ANd the world knows, cuz it's on the internet!!!
      While you and I are having our cake-and-ice-cream party, the others are having a drink-the-blood-of-the-poor party in the back room. --[QUOTE=maestro8;1433130]

Comment

were all on the internet! Duh

like you also haven't any friends yet!
        Last edited by 1-wheeled-grape; 2008-10-03, 10:44 PM.
        This is no longer a blank signature, that is all

Comment

Billy, I volunteer to be your friend. Accept my friendship invitation so you can end your public humiliation.

Comment

Originally posted by uni57 View Post
            Billy, I volunteer to be your friend. Accept my friendship invitation so you can end your public humiliation.
            You're the BEST, Dave.

But really, do I seem like someone who minds a little humiliation?

And some of the "kiss and tell" women you've dated said you really LIKED private humiliation.

As you know, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Comment

Billy, you've hurt my feelings by not accepting my friendship invitation. Are you technically challenged* or are you shunning me?

* - User CP / Contacts & Friends

Comment

Originally posted by uni57 View Post
                Billy, you've hurt my feelings by not accepting my friendship invitation. Are you technically challenged* or are you shunning me?
                * - User CP / Contacts & Friends
                Shunning is not allowed in my religion.

They say shunning is an Atheist thing: As in: "Shun her, I saw her going to temple/church yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyTheMountain View Post
                  Shunning is not allowed in my religion.

They say shunning is an Atheist thing: As in: "Shun her, I saw her going to temple/church yesterday.
                  Yay. Billy is my friend now.

They say that people who say "they say" are actually making things up.

Comment

Working...
                  X