No announcement yet.

BAd crash right in front of my house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe they had to pee really bad just hope they didn't have any desieses and glad u not hurt/dead that'd not be good so erm i guess it'll all be fine and dandy

Comment

Cripes! Glad your okay. Any structural damadge to the house? Well at least your earthquake proof .

Comment

I think they were just trying to meet Terry. Right now, they are fighting over which one of them gets to go back with a box of chocolates to apologize for wrecking his wall. It's all an elaborate ploy to get in bed with the famous Uni Geezer.

Comment

Originally posted by uni57
          I think they were just trying to meet Terry. Right now, they are fighting over which one of them gets to go back with a box of chocolates to apologize for wrecking his wall. It's all an elaborate ploy to get in bed with the famous Uni Geezer.
          Haha too bad they were waaaay too old! Yeah, yeah, I know *I'm* old to, but I don't "act" my age, so why should I date my age? 25-35 is perfect! Oh, and they should be like my three unicycles; 36-24-36!
          Last edited by MuniAddict; 2008-05-11, 02:52 AM.
          Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
          Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
          -Dani Buron

Website
          Videos
          Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by uni57
            I rarely use the word "accident", because I believe most accidents are not accidental.
            If asked, I'm sure the women in the car would claim they were not trying to hit the wall.

"Accident" still works though usually I use crash or something.
            John Foss
            www.unicycling.com

"Who is going to argue with a mom who can ride a unicycle?" -- Forums member "HiMo"

Comment

Working...
            X