any bloggers here?

i had one before, but im re-making it at the moment

this is the temp one http://jkohse.wordpress.com/

anyone else?

justin
    www.krisholm.com
    www.municycle.ca

http://municycle.ca/teamcanadablog/blog5.php

I kinda have one, it's more of just a friends-only online journal though...and I don't update it much, these days.

Comment

No one is interested in what I have to say IRL, so why would I want to put my rantings online?

The only blogs I value are from "industry experts" when they cover topics that are relevant to my job. I've been able to incorporate many of their ideas into my daily work; they've helped me develop a new attitude on everything from interviewing prospective employees to creating relationships with my suppliers and coworkers. Quite helpful here.

Otherwise, it seems most personal blogs are written by drunken, self-important trolls with too much free time and nothing meaningful to say. But that's just my pessimistic take on things.
      "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by maestro8
        No one is interested in what I have to say IRL...But that's just my pessimistic take on things.
        What he said, except I don't know off hand what IRL means.
        Raphael Lasar

To Plotz is Human
        To Shvitz Divine

Comment

Having a much more interesting life than Raphael or Jason, a life that many people want to read about and emulate, I do have a blog. I updated it last in August. I figure by April, I should have something else interesting enough to write about.
          New Blog:Unicycle Nation

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? ~Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by maestro8
            No one is interested in what I have to say IRL,
            Since he didn't quote anyone, I though he was talking to Earl.
            `_______
            /l ,[____],
            l---L 0lllllll0-
            ()_) ()_)----)_)

Munipsycho on the art of raising children: "My job is not to keep them from falling. It's to teach them to always get back up."

Always give lots of credit and take very little. Seems to make everyone happier. Conversely, take as much responsibility for mistakes as one can assume! - Dr. Bobo

unicycledude93: Steve Dekeokeok
            unicycledude93: Yoopers
            Byrnetown: haha, those are old guys

Comment

Originally posted by JJuggle
              I don't know off hand what IRL means.
              In real life. Whatever THAT means?
              Gilby

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro
                I figure by April, I should have something else interesting enough to write about.
                Let us know when you do. I should be able to get around to reading it by Labor Day.
                Raphael Lasar

To Plotz is Human
                To Shvitz Divine

Comment

Originally posted by Gilby
                  In real life. Whatever THAT means?
                  Is the implication that maestro8 interacts with people in the flesh? Ewww!
                  Raphael Lasar

To Plotz is Human
                  To Shvitz Divine

Comment

Originally posted by JJuggle
                    Is the implication that maestro8 interacts with people in the flesh? Ewww!
                    I've interacted with him before.

Who needs a blog? I turn my head sideways and nonsense spills out every time I come here.

Comment

Working...
                    X