Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 word description game (parody of 3 word description game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 word description game (parody of 3 word description game)

yea same rules as 3 word game exept it has to be insultive to the person above you(feel free to insult me through the whole convo with just one word)

Loserrr!
    Check out my blog!

Comment

yayinsults

Comment

I realize this is a parody but has anyone else had their fill of "Thread threads'" game treads, "last one to" threads or new attempts at perpetual threads (all stealing precious potential posts from MR), etc. that seem to have been posted for no better reason than boredom? It seems like we never quite hit bottom.

If this doesn't stop I'm going to post a "Brittney Spears Thread". Now that would be hitting bottom, only could go up from there.
        Steve

Hop Drop & Roll

“If something is too hard to do, then it's not worth doing. You just stick that guitar in the closet next to your
        shortwave radio, your karate outfit and your unicycle and we'll go inside and watch TV.” – Homer

Comment

why don't we make a theme everyu week for the mr, not required but suggested

Comment

Originally posted by UniBrier
            If this doesn't stop I'm going to post a "Brittney Spears Thread". Now that would be hitting bottom, only could go up from there.
            We could have a thread to debate the worst possible topics for a thread! I'll start one right away...

Actually...Right on, Steve, right on!
            `_______
            /l ,[____],
            l---L –0lllllll0-
            ()_) ()_)----)_)

Munipsycho on the art of raising children: "My job is not to keep them from falling. It's to teach them to always get back up."

Always give lots of credit and take very little. Seems to make everyone happier. Conversely, take as much responsibility for mistakes as one can assume! - Dr. Bobo

unicycledude93: Steve Dekeokeok
            unicycledude93: Yoopers
            Byrnetown: haha, those are old guys

Comment

Originally posted by UniBrier
              Actually, I was thinking it was time to start a death pool on that broad. Any takers?
              "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I thought parodies were supposed to be funny. What gives, "unidude"?
                ~Alex Brown
                Keep your laws off my body, out of my wallet, and away from my bedroom.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyman
                  I thought parodies were supposed to be funny. What gives, "unidude"?
                  GHEY
                  My Unicycling Journal
                  Officially ended.

Comment

Originally posted by maestro8
                    Actually, I was thinking it was time to start a death pool on that broad. Any takers?
                    This decade for sure...not sure I could get more precise than that. Although by her own actions, 2008 is shaping up to be a helluva year, and we're just a week in.

Will have to figure out some way to get updates mid-March, just in case we've both got money down by then.
                    Tom Blackwood is like a shadowy figure behind a 36" tree...

Comment

wow
                      Check out my blog!

Comment

Originally posted by tomblackwood
                        by her own actions, 2008 is shaping up to be a helluva year, and we're just a week in
                        I'd put my money on this year, and I'd consider that a safe bet.

CRASH AND BURN, BABY!
                        "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

Comment

twit
                          SWAT Gallery
                          SWAT webpage
                          Arrow Racing
                          Sixsixone

"Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

"try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde Mental

Disclaimer: The above message was not intended to offend anyone. If you are offended I can take no responsibility for my actions because I don't feel like it. Also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by TheObieOne3226
                            twit
                            Obie! Always great to see you 'round these parts.

How's school going?

Still ride much?

Comment

Woot!!!
                              I am one weird and unusual Greek Cypriot Australian with a pienormous heart.

Can't wait till this game is finally released.

Comment

Working...
                              X