Procrastination Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Procrastination Thread

I should be taping the drywall in the bathroom remodel.

What should you be doing?
    http://www.frogballsjuggling.com

my english essay, due in in about 9 hours. its currently 12:21 AM monday morning. had all weekend to do it. ergh. i should start soon.
    maker of the happy birthday threads
    _________
    Just put the new uni together in the driveway stopped to move the car and ran over the uni.
    Felt like putting my head under the tire.
    - JustOneWheel

Comment

I should call someone to see if they want a ride to church... but im procrastinating...
      (\_/)
      O 0
      (><)This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature, help him on his way to world domination.
      CarbonFibreSeat!

Comment

I should post something here, but I think I'll wait a bit..............

Comment

Hmm...I should be cleaning the pool filters...in fact I'll go do that now.

did I just make this thread lose?
          My Unicycling Journal
          Officially ended.

Comment

No, because I'll finally be able to invite myself over to your pool. Hurry up and make it swimmable.

I should be showering.
            ~Alex Brown
            Keep your laws off my body, out of my wallet, and away from my bedroom.

Comment

Kind of strange: As soon as I fessed up here that I was procrastinating, I had the urge to get to work! Now I have the first coat of mud on the walls and can take a break while it dries.
              http://www.frogballsjuggling.com

Comment

i'm procrastinating to clean my room.
                Cheers, Matt.

Comment

I should be cleaning my room well finishing I finally killed all the ants. I ashould also be getting ready t go to my mothers house for a months starting today. I should also change the cat box I haven't for like a week thanks to really long work days. I should also be getting a shower. I should also be reading 1 of three books I have to over the summer sucks 3 book reports is to many. I should also be doing my huge math packet. I sould also be kicking myself inthe balls for getting in advanced classes. That is about it wait I should be counting my money.

Comment

Originally posted by podzol
                    Kind of strange: As soon as I fessed up here that I was procrastinating, I had the urge to get to work! Now I have the first coat of mud on the walls and can take a break while it dries.
                    My mom gets mad when I put mud on the walls.
                    ~Alex Brown
                    Keep your laws off my body, out of my wallet, and away from my bedroom.

Comment

I should do all the things I planned for my next video...but I keep putting it off day after day. Well, this is the day! Maybe.
                      Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
                      Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
                      -Dani Buron

Website
                      Videos
                      Facebook

Comment

I should be practicing for NAUCC
                        Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness.

"Rock Out Loud Yo!" -kid from Paper Bag Over the Head advertisement

Comment

Originally posted by Blegas78
                          I should be practicing for NAUCC
                          me too
                          MRIS!!!!
                          3,000th post!

Comment

i should be reading thi.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i'm gonna go uni now

Comment

I called and she said no anyways... ... I think procrastinating was actually better.
                              (\_/)
                              O 0
                              (><)This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature, help him on his way to world domination.
                              CarbonFibreSeat!

Comment

Working...
                              X