Just caught another one! (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just caught another one! (Video)

Here's a short youtube clip of the King snake I caught today, while riding my usual muni trail! It's the SECOND king snake I've caught in the past few weeks, and just last week, I caught a 5 foot gopher snake! I let that one go in a few minutes, releasing him far from the trail so he wouldn't get killed or run over.

I'm returning both king snakes back to where I found them tomorrow; in the meantime they're getting treated to some fat yummy mice! (I let the pet store fed them 'cause i don't like to watch the mice die.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KBiRiiDAVg
    Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
    Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
    -Dani Buron

Website
    Videos
    Facebook

Sweet. I'm not one to pick up any snake that I come across lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Chexjc
      Sweet. I'm not one to pick up any snake that I come across lol.
      Are we talking about certain women, haha! Well, I have many years of experience with reptiles and know which ones are poisonous. Kings are quite docile and make very good pets.
      Happy Birthday Terry! Every year you get cooler, younger and unicyclier!
      Be our muniprohpet for many years more.
      -Dani Buron

Website
      Videos
      Facebook

Comment

*penis joke*

Comment

I've caught a few corn snakes (red rat snakes) and ring-necked snakes. I'm not a big fan of them, but they don't really bother me. I've never caught anything even that big (3.5')! I don't usually catch snakes that cross my path, but maybe once in every hundred or so I will. We have more black racers than anything else, and they are pretty hostile.
          It's no good being Polish unless you prove it once a day.

"Every silver lining's got a touch of gray."

-Nude & Proud-

Comment

last year my friend and i caught a garter snake over 5 feet long it was huge

Comment

I used to catch garter snakes all the time in my backyard before we moved. I caught one this summer and saved it from being killed by my friend who was going to get a shovel to kill it.

Comment

Working...
              X