creepy crawler tyre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creepy crawler tyre

I have just got my 07 kh 20" with the creepy crawler trye, the tyre is rated from 35 to 50 PSI, I was just woundering if I should run with it within the range or if I can run with it at a lower pressure as on my other uni i ran it at about 20 PSI
    Marcus Collings
    *)---', 1mHighJump*
    my pure trials vid
    my Year in vid
    learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my unispin tutorial
    Want to glide? watch my ww tutorial

Originally posted by sp4rky-m4rky
    I have just got my 07 kh 20" with the creepy crawler trye, the tyre is rated from 35 to 50 PSI, I was just woundering if I should run with it within the range or if I can run with it at a lower pressure as on my other uni i ran it at about 20 PSI
    Run it at whatever feels comfortable. 20 PSI is definitely safe, some people run it lower.

Newest Video:
    Hitting jumps on a 36er!

Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!

Comment

Just as long as you don't have it so low that it "bottoms out" and hits the rim when you do drops. That is bad for your rim.
      sigpic

Comment

ok, I have now let it down and its alot better I just thought that it was a unicycle tyre so the rating on it would be right for a unicycle.
        Marcus Collings
        *)---', 1mHighJump*
        my pure trials vid
        my Year in vid
        learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my unispin tutorial
        Want to glide? watch my ww tutorial

Comment

The best way for me to get the right PSI is to hop onto a skinny perpendicularly. This causes my tire to easily get pinched, so I fill up my tire so that when I am hopping onto a bar, or an edge of something, it doesn't bottom out.
          Just bumming around MR~~~~~~~~~Team Forrest~~~~~~~~~Team Dirty Bird!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Check out my Band.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!Quack!~~~~Team Spencer!~~~Member of the MRIS.
          Want some advice? Do better.
          ~Jerrick

Comment

Originally posted by sp4rky-m4rky
            ok, I have now let it down and its alot better I just thought that it was a unicycle tyre so the rating on it would be right for a unicycle.

It's a rear bike tyre, unfortuntately, with the questionable exception of the coker and wheel TA tyre, there is no such thing as a 'unicycle tyre' at present. I used to run mine at around 25 psi, but i'm heavy and have little skill.
            Dave

- what a thoroughly post-modern subversion of the cycling genre -

Comment

hmm
              when I am only rolling hopping I run at lower pressure(20-22psi) but SIF stuff its up at (25-28psi)
              ><> Unicycle For Christ <><
              MY VIDEOS
              World Record
              94cm Highest Hop (rolling)
              308cm Longest Hop (10 feet)
              210cm Static Flat Gap

Comment

Working...
              X