Hit and run caught on film!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit and run caught on film!

This story is absolutely hilarious. Talk about getting owned.
    Todd

dude, that is an awesome story.

Comment

oh that is funny. the look on his face in the car is like *i'm cool*, not so cool now huh. lol.
      maker of the happy birthday threads
      _________
      Just put the new uni together in the driveway stopped to move the car and ran over the uni.
      Felt like putting my head under the tire.
      - JustOneWheel

Comment

I didn't really understand what happened. Could someone please explain?
        Did you know that lighter flame smells like burnt nose hair?
        Entropy isn't what it used to be.

Comment

there was a guy that rearsended a nice merc. he took off and nobody got his # plate and stuff.

but a guy actually had a camera so he took pictures of it, so now he is being charged, and his pictures are all over the web.
          maker of the happy birthday threads
          _________
          Just put the new uni together in the driveway stopped to move the car and ran over the uni.
          Felt like putting my head under the tire.
          - JustOneWheel

Comment

Originally posted by ivan
            I didn't really understand what happened. Could someone please explain?
            Basically somebody on the beyond.ca forums posted a thread that said "my buddy's car got hit and run", and a few hours later another forum user read it and posted the pictures he took since he happened to be in the right place at the right time when it happened. The pictures clearly showed the license plate and the driver.
            Todd

Comment

He even made the front page of the paper in Calgary. Nice big picture too. Of course since he hadn't been convicted yet (though he's been charged with hit and run, and careless driving), and also since he's underage, they blurred his face out.
              Todd

Comment

Funny stuff, but unfortunate for all involved...
                SWAT Gallery
                SWAT webpage
                Arrow Racing
                Sixsixone

"Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

"try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde Mental

Disclaimer: The above message was not intended to offend anyone. If you are offended I can take no responsibility for my actions because I don't feel like it. Also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by TheObieOne3226
                  Funny stuff, but unfortunate for all involved...
                  Except for the photographer. That was fortunate.
                  john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
                  Team Never Wash Your Muni
                  My Gallery :: Unicycling Bookmark List :: World Clock

Comment

If the guys In the car that got hit didn't give chase, then why didn't the photographer approach them immedaitely to say he'd got the shots?
                    Dave

- what a thoroughly post-modern subversion of the cycling genre -

Comment

They did give chase. Supposedly the photographer called and waited for the police and took down information for all of the witnesses. Supposedly the victim showed back up 20 minutes later. I don't get why he didn't tell him he had pictures then.
                      SWAT Gallery
                      SWAT webpage
                      Arrow Racing
                      Sixsixone

"Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

"try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde Mental

Disclaimer: The above message was not intended to offend anyone. If you are offended I can take no responsibility for my actions because I don't feel like it. Also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_ypahWCNoc
                        http://calsun.canoe.ca/News/Alberta/...3/3742072.html

I presume some sort of confusion, because he reportedly gave his report and evidence to the police on the scene as well.
                        Last edited by JusticeZero; 2007-03-16, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Thank you for the explanations. That's approximately how I understood it, but I wasn't sure.

A good story. No casualties, right?
                          Did you know that lighter flame smells like burnt nose hair?
                          Entropy isn't what it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by ivan
                            Thank you for the explanations. That's approximately how I understood it, but I wasn't sure.

A good story. No casualties, right?
                            The casualties that sustained the most damage were an Acura RSX and a Mercedes 300 AMG
                            Todd

Comment

Working...
                            X