Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need apparel! haha. That or memorabilia....well spelled right anywyas.

KH.
    Kris Holm Unicycles. www.krisholm.com

Comment

• Juggle i like your sig. Joshua 1:9, i wish i could apply that to big drops
      ><>Unicycle for Christ<><

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/insanity_test.htm

Comment

• HAHA, yeah its one of my favorite Bible verses.

KH.
        Kris Holm Unicycles. www.krisholm.com

Comment

• (having not read most of the thread)

I unicycle for the whole world. If Christ is listening, that includes him as well, plus a bunch of other religious figures. I hope that's worth something.

But I think I'll draw the line at the world for now, extending out to a little past geosynchronous orbit (to include my TV satellite). Going beyond that might start sounding a little selfish...
          John Foss
          www.unicycling.com

"Who is going to argue with a mom who can ride a unicycle?" -- Forums member "HiMo"

Comment

• Originally posted by monkeyman
            To the Atheists: prove evolution.
            While you're contemplating to what an extent that statement unreasonably links evolution with atheism (?!), here's something interesting to read.

The first evidence of us walking upright comes from fossil footprints in Laetoli, Tanzania, discovered by Mary Leaky. They show two of our Australopithecus afarensis ancestors walking across a plain of volcanic ash in much the same way that we walk today. Their skulls, however, would still have been tiny.

Why we began to stand erect is a matter of debate. Dr Harcourt-Smith thinks it helped our ancestors find food and stay cool as the jungles were slowly replaced by grassland. But the fossil record is clear about one thing, he says: "Walking on two legs is the first thing that happens to us as we become human."
            It then goes on to detail the development of the human foot.
            It's pretty interesting reading and just suddenly made me accutely aware of the depth and scope of our understanding of our development as biological creatures, complete with the fossil record to 'prove' it.

It can't answer your challenge in isolation. That isn't the reason I posted the link. It's just some information to throw into your opinion-forming machine.
            Three short Gs and a long E-flat™ - UniHoki
            If I'm Murdered, Don't Execute My Killer.
            harper
            MikeFule Seager BluntRM
            NAMASTE!
            Dave

Comment

• Great Idea!

I think it's awesome and would like to join...I'll PM you in a moment.
              ><> Unicycle for Christ <><

Comment

• Ok I've been reading the thread a bit and have found all this use of ancient fossils for evidence..

A piece of info i found while doing a research project is that the continents would have eroded 5 times since teh dinosaurs if the Earth was really as old as they say it is. Many people will argue that tectonic forces explain the existence of the continents but it will not explain the existence of fossils

Comment

• Originally posted by heinrich
                  Ok I've been reading the thread a bit and have found all this use of ancient fossils for evidence..

A piece of info i found while doing a research project is that the continents would have eroded 5 times since teh dinosaurs if the Earth was really as old as they say it is. Many people will argue that tectonic forces explain the existence of the continents but it will not explain the existence of fossils
                  Really, do you have a reference to a scientific, peer-reviewed paper?

I didn't think so. Complete hogwash that ignores visible, physical reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by tholub
                    Complete hogwash that ignores visible, physical reality.
                    That's religion in a nutshell.
                    Last edited by rob.northcott; 2006-05-08, 07:41 PM.
                    "Hedgehogs - why can't they just share the hedge?" (Dan Antopolski)

"I would absolutely recommend a 29er to anyone who didn't prefer a larger or small wheel." (Mikefule)

Comment

• can we please not start this? a Christian will refute what an atheist said, then youll refute us, then vice versa, and itll go on forever
                      and never solve anything. so, the original point of this thread was not to prove or disprove anything, so can we keep it that way? please?

Comment

• Originally posted by onewheelisbetter
                        can we please not start this? a Christian will refute what an atheist said, then youll refute us, then vice versa, and itll go on forever
                        and never solve anything. so, the original point of this thread was not to prove or disprove anything, so can we keep it that way? please?
                        Get it the "hell" out of rec.sport.unicycling.

Comment

• a continuing list of members here...

1.skroboskim
                          2.juggle 508
                          3.jerrick
                          4.forrestunifreak
                          5.jungauni
                          6.madmattunipro
                          7.foxx?
                          8.caw89
                          9.gordythegon
                          10.nachos
                          11.bornugly
                          12.lucky_8
                          13.unijesse
                          14.UNIquelyCanadian
                          15.unicycle dave
                          16.Tim
                          17.onewheelisbetter
                          18.heinrich

you people rock!
                          -stephen- CCTX

biggest gap - over 10 feet flat ground

Comment

• Originally posted by skroboskim
                            a continuing list of morons here...
                            Fixed.

Comment

• what did we ever do to hurt you tholub? if you look at the thread title, and see that it says Christ in it, then dont read it

Comment

• Originally posted by onewheelisbetter
                                what did we ever do to hurt you tholub? if you look at the thread title, and see that it says Christ in it, then dont read it
                                Why don't you just go to soc.religion.gullible and post there about how to do a crank flip?

Comment

Working...
                                X