Trying to find a hard-to-find CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find a hard-to-find CD

I am trying to find a CD. I am getting nowhere on Google or Amazon. I am hoping some of you have some sources to find CD's.

Title: Crying For Freedom
    Artist: Rebecca Paul Rubog
    Produced by Njacko Backo and Rebecca Rubog
    Recorded at/by Monastoreo
    Master by Richard Greenspoon at Sterling Sound, Toronto.

This is a recording of the music of South Sudan. I would really like a copy of it. If any of you could help me find it, I would be very grateful.
    New Blog:Unicycle Nation

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? ~Mahatma Gandhi

you could try contacting silver birch productions in toronto they have the CD listed on their mastering page here :

http://www.silverbirchprod.com/clients.php#r

a general email looks like... info@silverbirchprod.com

goodluck on your search
    No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got to do it right. H2O

-------MUNI MILITIA -------
    One Wheeled Death Squad

Comment

Originally posted by Checkernuts
      you could try contacting silver birch productions in toronto they have the CD listed on their mastering page here :

http://www.silverbirchprod.com/clients.php#r

a general email looks like... info@silverbirchprod.com

goodluck on your search
      Thanks. I did that last Tuesday and have not heard from them, that is why I am throwing it to the masses for help.
      New Blog:Unicycle Nation

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? ~Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Title: Les Enfants du Velvet

Originally posted by BillyTheMountain
        I am trying to find a CD. I am getting nowhere on Google or Amazon. I am hoping some of you have some sources to find CD's.

Title: Les Enfants du Velvet

I heard it over 15 years ago.... and not since.

This is a recording of the music of the Velvet Underground, performed in French by a girl band. I would really like a copy of it. If any of you could help me find it, I would be very grateful.
        Maybe this isn't the best place to ask for such help, but I know there are a few Velvet Underground fans out there who might have a copy....

Billy
        While you and I are having our cake-and-ice-cream party, the others are having a drink-the-blood-of-the-poor party in the back room. --[QUOTE=maestro8;1433130]

Comment

Working...
        X