No announcement yet.

Who here has read the Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I would say that the film version of The wizard of Oz is better than the book, but that - for me - is the exception that proves the rule.

Also, it was written for radio and then re-written for the books.

I've read all of his books that I could find, have seen the film, and the TV series. I've also listened to most of the recordings of the radio show and an audio book of the 5 part trilogy. Oh and I completed the text based game, which wasn't easy. I'm not sure which I liked best out of the radio version or the books. They are both very good.
    Last edited by Pseudonym; 2009-04-12, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pseudonym View Post
      ^ I would say that the film version of The wizard of Oz is better than the book, but that - for me - is the exception that proves the rule.

Also, it was written for radio and then re-written for the books.

I've read all of his books that I could find, have seen the film, and the TV series. I've also listened to most of the recordings of the radio show and an audio book of the 5 part trilogy. Oh and I completed the text based game, which wasn't easy. I'm not sure which I liked best out of the radio version or the books. They are both very good.
      Wow!!

Did all that transform you?

If so, why use a pseudonym?

Billy
      While you and I are having our cake-and-ice-cream party, the others are having a drink-the-blood-of-the-poor party in the back room. --[QUOTE=maestro8;1433130]

Comment

Even though the hitchhiker's movie wasn't as good as the book, I must say I liked the Point of view gun.
        Pay for you gas or loose your ID

Comment

Working...
        X