Does anyone mounatain bike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone mounatain bike?

Beside me, I know Zod and Dumbmuni2004 both mountain bike. Are they any others?

Anyways, I have been riding freeride and DH for about a year now, and have been doing good ol' trail riding since i was 7 with my dad. I have only races twice, and places 3rd in 13 and under short track XC and 3rd in beginner DH. My bikes are a 2004 Ironhorse SGS pro (mostly stock, see attachment) and a 2001(?) trek 6700 hardtail with upgraded wheels, tires, a 120mm maintou black, XT derailier and riser bars. I build northsore stuff too. So any mountainbikers, eh?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DK; 2005-04-25, 12:04 AM.

I've been learning how to do some freeride stuff, I have a Trek Bruiser SingleSpeed, I occasionally go out to the dirt jumps as well but I still suck at it. My big improvement as of late is that I can actually bunny hop 2 stairs now (maybe 12" if I'm lucky)
    No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got to do it right. H2O

-------MUNI MILITIA -------
    One Wheeled Death Squad

Comment

Originally posted by Checkernuts
      I've been learning how to do some freeride stuff, I have a Trek Bruiser SingleSpeed, I occasionally go out to the dirt jumps as well but I still suck at it. My big improvement as of late is that I can actually bunny hop 2 stairs now (maybe 12" if I'm lucky)
      Nice. I've been wanting to get a DJ/urban bike. I relly want some more Djs, cause right now all I have is one double...

Comment

I used to do a little trail stuff and then switched to uni and quit. But I was riding my Brother's bike today and J hopped/bunny hopped (it's called a J-hop around here but I think its different other places, I just rode straight at it coasted, lifted the front wheel and hopped up it, whats the real name?) 10" or two pallets I was pretty pleased.

David
        Album 481 - My Gallery

"Well, boys and girls, this is what separates us from the gods; Kris goes riding and has to worry about landing on naked ladies - you and I have to watch we don't land in dog poop....." - dforbes

Comment

29ers, singlespeed & gears
          Attached Files

Comment

hey tendon...

where's your other wheel?

Comment

Originally posted by uni57
              hey tendon...

where's your other wheel?
              Priceless
              sigpic

Comment

that was great!
                Toast
                dave

psychoteledave2(at)hotmail(dot)com
                Team Yams

Last edited by James_Potter on 2005-10-5 at 3:58pm

Last edited by Unitik908 on 2005-09-06 at 04:12 AM

Last edited by forrestunifreak on 2005-09-09 at 03:51 AM

Comment

I found my other wheel
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tendon
                    29ers, singlespeed & gears
                    Rigid, eh? Are they alum or steel?

Comment

I own a black Specialized P2 for all your Urban Assault needs.
                      If I had a signature, would you forge it?

Comment

Originally posted by AccordNSX
                        I own a black Specialized P2 for all your Urban Assault needs.
                        Keul- Im thinking about getting a P bike- either a p street or P cromo

Comment

P2 & P3

The P2 and the P3 (from Specaialized I assume) are really great b*kes! The P3 is a little too expencive for many people, but most people who really want, could save up for a P2 It is an awesome b*ke!
                          Visit us at www.SandvikaUnicycling.tk

Comment

My poor mountain bikes have hardly been ridden since I got my uni almost 6 months ago. I have a Bianchi BuSS (single speed), a fixed gear commuter, an old geared beater with slicks, and a GT XCR 2000 ("XC" full suspension with gears).

Comment

I've an olde Giant Sedona with a few thousand miles on it, but since I got my 2nd uni all I've used it for is to take up space in my apartment... I'm considering pumping up the tires and usig it until i can afford to fix my uni... But when I think of getting back on two wheels... my head hangs in shame...

Comment

Working...
                              X