Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THREAD KILLER in our midst????!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • THREAD KILLER in our midst????!!!

    Hey,

    Many of you have been secretly wondering how to kill a thread. Others know exactly how to execute threads. And some just kill threads inadvertently, like you. (You know who I'm talking to).

    But what about you others? Have you ever felt that YOU were to blame for the death of a thread that your fellow uni riders had been enjoying? Feeling a little guilty? Or like it might be something about YOU that makes a thread die. Like maybe you are THE COOLER (seen the movie?).

    I killed Raphael's fart thread, and despite MuniPsycho's valiant efforts to revive it, the damage was too great. Like the doctors who did everything to save the patient. It's easy to find the thread killers, because the LAST one to post is listed.

    I just went to p. 3 and examined the threads. I don't want to point any fingers, but SOMEONE'S name appears MORE than anyone elses. YES, we have a thread MASS MURDERER in our midst.

    I will say no more. Do the research. No need to name names. We know who you are..... THREAD KILLER!!!

    Billy
    While you and I are having our cake-and-ice-cream party, the others are having a drink-the-blood-of-the-poor party in the back room. --[QUOTE=maestro8;1433130]

  • #2
    what the hell are you talking about? Trashing threads, or going way off topic?
    Uniclips Updated Sept
    AIM: unicaw89
    Last edited by God on 3000-01-01 at 12:00 am

    Comment


    • #3
      I have looked at Page 3, and 4 and 5 and 2, and there seems to be no name in particular that stands out. In fact, i think the most occurence of one name is only 3 times. I think you might be seeing things we aren't.
      Rest in pieces.

      Comment


      • #4
        I have started 2 threads in 2 days. One was brilliant. They each have zero replies. I am starting to get a complex.
        New Blog:Unicycle Nation

        What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? ~Mahatma Gandhi

        Comment


        • #5
          It always seems as though I kill threads when I reply to them...

          Somehow I always get my fair share of last replies. ::knocks on wood::
          CREEPMACHINE

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: THREAD KILLER in our midst????!!!

            Originally posted by BillyTheMountain
            We know who you are..... THREAD KILLER!!!
            I don't. I hope it's not me.

            Andrew

            Comment


            • #7
              Being the last one to post in a thread is a good thing. That means that you were the one who answered the question or supplied the best solution or presented the most solid argument. After that there is nothing left to be said.

              All praise to this brave killer of threads.
              john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
              Team Never Wash Your Muni
              My Gallery :: Unicycling Bookmark List :: World Clock

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by john_childs
                Being the last one to post in a thread is a good thing. That means that you were the one who answered the question or supplied the best solution or presented the most solid argument. After that there is nothing left to be said.
                So that explains why some of your posts are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo long.
                Rest in pieces.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Catboy
                  So that explains why some of your posts are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo long.
                  see, case in point
                  question answered
                  end of the thread
                  oh wait...
                  Three short Gs and a long E-flat™ - UniHoki
                  If I'm Murdered, Don't Execute My Killer.
                  harper
                  MikeFule Seager BluntRM
                  NAMASTE!
                  Dave

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    GILD IS THE THREAD KILLER
                    "What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your mother"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by pdc
                      GILD IS THE THREAD KILLER
                      GILD doesn't know when to shut up
                      this makes GILD very sad
                      GILD is also wondering if speaking in the third person is more or less irritating than using smileys
                      GILD thinks this could be a good poll question on a new thread
                      but in his defence against the accusations of thread killing, GILD offers this
                      GILD thinks the case against him should be dismissed
                      Three short Gs and a long E-flat™ - UniHoki
                      If I'm Murdered, Don't Execute My Killer.
                      harper
                      MikeFule Seager BluntRM
                      NAMASTE!
                      Dave

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: THREAD KILLER in our midst????!!!

                        Originally posted by BillyTheMountain
                        Hey,

                        Many of you have been secretly wondering how to kill a thread. Others know exactly how to execute threads. And some just kill threads inadvertently, like you.

                        I killed Raphael's fart thread, and despite MuniPsycho's valiant efforts to revive it, the damage was too great. Like the doctors who did everything to save the patient. It's easy to find the thread killers, because the LAST one to post is listed.
                        Billy,

                        Not sure what you mean by killing a thread. If I were to click on the "Trash This Thread" button at the bottom, I get a notice that I don't have permission for such a function. Are you referring to something else?

                        As for Raphael's flatulation thread, I don't believe it's passed but still lingering.

                        Bruce
                        `_______
                        /l ,[____],
                        l---L –0lllllll0-
                        ()_) ()_)----)_)


                        Munipsycho on the art of raising children: "My job is not to keep them from falling. It's to teach them to always get back up."

                        Always give lots of credit and take very little. Seems to make everyone happier. Conversely, take as much responsibility for mistakes as one can assume! - Dr. Bobo

                        unicycledude93: Steve Dekeokeok
                        unicycledude93: Yoopers
                        Byrnetown: haha, those are old guys

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Re: THREAD KILLER in our midst????!!!

                          Originally posted by yoopers
                          Billy,

                          Not sure what you mean by killing a thread. If I were to click on the "Trash This Thread" button at the bottom, I get a notice that I don't have permission for such a function. Are you referring to something else?

                          As for Raphael's flatulation thread, I don't believe it's passed but still lingering.

                          Bruce
                          A thread is killed when no one else responds to it.

                          Billy
                          While you and I are having our cake-and-ice-cream party, the others are having a drink-the-blood-of-the-poor party in the back room. --[QUOTE=maestro8;1433130]

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by john_childs
                            Being the last one to post in a thread is a good thing. That means that you were the one who answered the question or supplied the best solution or presented the most solid argument. After that there is nothing left to be said.

                            All praise to this brave killer of threads.
                            I used to tell myself this. If anyone remembers that I had "Thread Killer" as my title.
                            machining the world

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Tim
                              I used to tell myself this. If anyone remembers that I had "Thread Killer" as my title.
                              AHAHAHA!
                              Uniclips Updated Sept
                              AIM: unicaw89
                              Last edited by God on 3000-01-01 at 12:00 am

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X