THREAD KILLER in our midst????!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I think its Andrew_C.
    (his avatar image looks similar to AC's creations and he used a " _ " on the name)
    Funny. I've actually met a guy named Elliot Neff from the Lynden, Washington area. I don't know if he unicycles or not.

Comment

• I have researched this thoroughly, going back through years of newsgroup and RSU posts, and I am convinced that I am the thread killer. Now this thread can die, painfully, like the others I have so heartlessly and brutally murdered before it.
      -Greg Harper

Nipples...do you ever have enough?

Change is good. Bills are better.

Comment

• Die thread!Cast thyself into the realms of dark deadthreadness and venture not again into the steamy jungle plains of.........somthing.
        sigpic

Comment

• I am the thread killer. I will accept no other post than one from BillyTheMountainAndOccasionalPotStirrer to expose his accusee to prove me wrong.
          -Greg Harper

Comment

• Originally posted by harper
            I have researched this thoroughly, going back through years of newsgroup and RSU posts, and I am convinced that I am the thread killer.
            I have not done one bit of research or analysis but I must say that I completely agree.
            Now this thread can die, painfully, like the others I have so heartlessly and brutally murdered before it.
            Says who?
            Raphael Lasar

To Plotz is Human
            To Shvitz Divine

Comment

• Originally posted by JJuggle
              Says who?
              Some say that the Hippocratic oath is the hypocritic oath. You are trying to sustain the life of this suffering thread. Let it go, oh sensitive one....let it go.
              -Greg Harper

Comment

Some say that the Hippocratic oath is the hypocritic oath. You are trying to sustain the life of this suffering thread. Let it go, oh sensitive one....let it go.
                Oh please. I'm busy getting in touch with my masculine side these days.
                Raphael Lasar

To Plotz is Human
                To Shvitz Divine

Comment

• Originally posted by JJuggle
                  Oh please. I'm busy getting in touch with my masculine side these days.
                  You are certainly getting in touch with your lightening-fast reflex side.
                  -Greg Harper

Comment

You are certainly getting in touch with your lightening-fast reflex side.
                    Yeah, well, I'm between work and fixing some dinner. But ala Emeril, not Martha.
                    Raphael Lasar

To Plotz is Human
                    To Shvitz Divine

Comment

• Give it up Harper it's GILD
                      "What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your mother"

Comment

• The next person who posts in this thread is admitting they are ugly, mentally deficient, unfit in every way for unicycling, and undeserving of respect.

Not only that but also you are a monstrously fiendish trollop and a maniacal, acidly acrimonious parasite on the state's recourses.

...that should kill this thread for a while!
                        ~Cameron
                        New Photos: www.camerondonaldson.com

“When someone tells you there is no such thing as truth, they are asking you not to believe them. So don’t.”
                        - Dr. Roger Scruton

Comment

• Originally posted by pdc
                          Give it up Harper it's GILD
                          I would think its john childs,he has more posts than anybody else,so it MUST be him.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by UNIquelyCanadian
                            The next person who posts in this thread is admitting they are ugly, mentally deficient, unfit in every way for unicycling, and undeserving of respect.

Not only that but also you are a monstrously fiendish trollop and a maniacal, acidly acrimonious parasite on the state's recourses.

...that should kill this thread for a while!
                            shoot, I was too late to admit to all that, I guess I will do it later.

Comment

• *flush*
                              My will to live was stronger than my will to die. - Iggy Pop
                              That which does not kill me, makes me stronger. - Friedrich Nietzsche 1899

If it's popular, then what's it got to do with us? - Mens room wall
                              My Gallery

Comment

• Originally posted by DigitalDave
                                *flush*
                                Do we need an update of your progress in the washroom?
                                ~Cameron
                                New Photos: www.camerondonaldson.com

“When someone tells you there is no such thing as truth, they are asking you not to believe them. So don’t.”
                                - Dr. Roger Scruton

Comment

Working...
                                X