Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avatar!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Avatar!!!!!

    Can any one please step by step tell me how you get an avatar. Every possible thing there is to know can any one please tell me!!!!!



    POW
    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
    R.I.P Unibiker
    R.I.P Gazzaloddi
    R.I.P Paul Hester
    R.I.P James Doohan
    R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
    R.I.P Peter Jennings
    R.I.P Pope John Paul II
    R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
    YAMS

    Last edited by THE dave and Sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 PM

  • #2
    1. decide you want an avatar
    2. find a really totally awesome cool picture
    3. resize it to <= 100x100 pixels
    4. go to user cp
    5. go to profile, or options maybe, I dunno
    6. scroll down to where it says stuff about avatar
    7. click browse....
    8. select the picture you want as your avatar
    9. click enter
    10. there is no step 10

    Comment


    • #3
      To get an avatar, find an imagwe(google.com) that is less that 100x100 pixels and smaller than 20000bytes. Right Click and either select "Save Image As" or Copy Image Location

      to place your avatar:
      1. Click User CP
      2. Click Edit Options
      3. Scroll Down and click Change Avatar
      4. Insert a link to the image or browse you computer for a saved image.

      Rest in pieces.

      Comment


      • #4
        thank you



        POW
        All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
        R.I.P Unibiker
        R.I.P Gazzaloddi
        R.I.P Paul Hester
        R.I.P James Doohan
        R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
        R.I.P Peter Jennings
        R.I.P Pope John Paul II
        R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
        YAMS

        Last edited by THE dave and Sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 PM

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Unitik908
          thank you



          POW

          you can tank me by stopping that insessant POW at the end of your post's, or at least put it right under your text... instead of like 10 lines down.
          Rest in pieces.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Catboy
            you can tank me by stopping that insessant POW at the end of your post's, or at least put it right under your text... instead of like 10 lines down.
            or put it in the signature. Wait, actually, I don't even care about the POW, put it wherever you want! ( :

            Comment


            • #7
              why's it red??

              Comment


              • #8
                We need a contest to see who can overdo his/her avatar, signature, id lines, all that other automatic stuff to the point where the actual posts are lost in gunk.

                Maybe I could pixellate my own avatar even more than it is, and donate it to the cause.
                Greg, your cartoonin' unicycler.

                http://www.cafepress.com/unicycles

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Kayote
                  We need a contest to see who can overdo his/her avatar, signature, id lines, all that other automatic stuff to the point where the actual posts are lost in gunk.
                  Maybe I could pixellate my own avatar even more than it is, and donate it to the cause.
                  You must have been gone when Gilby stopped allowing images in signatures. ObiWan and Catboy retaliated by putting novel-length signatures, thereby proving that there is something worse than big annoying pictures.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by James_Potter
                    You must have been gone when Gilby stopped allowing images in signatures. ObiWan and Catboy retaliated by putting novel-length signatures, thereby proving that there is something worse than big annoying pictures.
                    Good times, the Scrapple recipe by Obie, and the Scrabble vowel dump list by me.
                    Rest in pieces.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Catboy
                      Good times, the Scrapple recipe by Obie, and the Scrabble vowel dump list by me.
                      Hey,i just got that. scrapple,scrabble.
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X