MOST REPLYS II: Return of the Reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha! Never thought about that!
    Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

• Originally posted by knoxuni View Post
      You are now a red neck
      Hey!
      GILD: "You get to play every game in the world, in the finest game setting known to man, your imagination."

One of these days I'm gonna change my evil ways.
      Till then I'll just keep riding on

Comment

• Zzagg I can say that because I am from the south.
        Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

• Originally posted by Zzagg View Post
          I've always thought the welsh sunburns concept was an urban legend.
          Yeah, it does go against the popular conception of Welsh weather but I might as well make the most of it while it's here.

It's gonna be a glorious weekend!
          Bring on the pretty girls in skimpy clothes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zzagg View Post
            Hey!
            Don't encourage him.

Comment

• Actually you made me giggle.
              People should be warned that using Instant_rimshot requires a few years of practice if you dont want to be misunderstood.
              Gild is very good at it.
              GILD: "You get to play every game in the world, in the finest game setting known to man, your imagination."

One of these days I'm gonna change my evil ways.
              Till then I'll just keep riding on

Comment

• Subtle humour is very difficult to put across when writing on the forums.

GILD is a master.

Comment

• I remember asking if you had a Billy on the French forum, but forgot to ask if you had a GILD.

Is the world big enough for two of him?
                  Last edited by Into the blue; 2011-04-08, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Pretty girls in skimpy clothes are sitting next to me! So blue I win.

Comment

• Originally posted by knoxuni View Post
                      Pretty girls in skimpy clothes are sitting next to me! So blue I win.
                      Everyone knows what I'm going to say next, right?
                      Right?

Yep.

Mrdp.

Comment

• Fine :/

Comment

• Another question for Thieum and Zzagg, have either of you seen The Extraordinary Adventures Of Adele Blanc-Sec?

I glimpsed an article about it in a movie magazine and I liked steampunk look of it.

Comment

• tmoyer, turtle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> unigeezer

tmoyer n turtle deserve teh recognition geezer gets
                            Best of Me

18:21 Stillstand
                            255 foot railride

Comment

• Originally posted by Into the blue View Post
                              Another question for Thieum and Zzagg, have either of you seen The Extraordinary Adventures Of Adele Blanc-Sec?

I glimpsed an article about it in a movie magazine and I liked steampunk look of it.
                              I never bothered watching it, cause I find the director irritating (the guy from the fifth element), and because the comic is so good, I can't imagine he would succeed making a decent ersatz. Check out the comic book if you get a chance, it's neato.

[ame="http://www.amazon.fr/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_scat_81582011_ln?rh=n%3A81582011%2Ck%3Aad%C3%A8le+blanc+sec&ke ywords=ad%C3%A8le+blanc+sec&ie=UTF8&qid=1302290526&scn=81582011&h=84c8be b620bff1504cf6ff9659e652fde876df16"]Amazon.fr: ad?le blanc sec - Graphic Novels / Comics & Graphic Novels / Livres anglais et ?trangers: Livres en anglais[/ame]
                              Last edited by thieum; 2011-04-08, 07:23 PM.
                              Vimeo Unicycle Videos - Requiem for a Uni in HD

Comment

• Originally posted by DSchmitt View Post
                                tmoyer, turtle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> unigeezer

tmoyer n turtle deserve teh recognition geezer gets
                                Wut r u tawkin bout ?
                                Vimeo Unicycle Videos - Requiem for a Uni in HD

Comment

Working...
                                X