X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who here is good at math i have a problem

in the EDIT: computational standard deviation formula
    what does the 'x' stand for
    Last edited by dan de man; 2009-10-25, 12:39 AM.
    [QUOTE/into the blue]Am I the only one who finds it incredibly egotistical when someone sigs themselves?
    [QUOTE/dan de man]yes , yes you are

Comment

About Dan's sig line:
      Yo balloon boy, Ima let you finish but Anne Frank had the best attic hiding spot of all time!
      Got that from the twit land.
      Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.

Comment

lol
        if kanye can get the mike of taylor,can she really be called swift?
        [QUOTE/into the blue]Am I the only one who finds it incredibly egotistical when someone sigs themselves?

Comment

I had 4 posts in most replies and now they're gone. Forever.

I didn't even really post in MR and I'm sad. Looking at people like James Potter and Into the Blue's once proud post counts, it's like looking at the remnants of a once proud empire.

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
          -Jack Layton

^*3rd - 540 Unispin Comp*^

Comment

Originally posted by SirSkillz View Post
            I had 4 posts in most replies and now they're gone. Forever.

I didn't even really post in MR and I'm sad. Looking at people like James Potter and Into the Blue's once proud post counts, it's like looking at the remnants of a once proud empire.

I can't speak for the Preznit, but post counts don't come into it and aren't important.

What irks me are other things lost for good: Priceless conversations, good advice, QIPs, pagedances and virtually all of Kristine's posts.

Losing MR is like losing a precious diary.
            Last edited by Into the blue; 2009-10-25, 02:30 AM.

Comment

It is indeed...it's sad.
              But perhaps necessary, for the good of all the fora.
              At least we have each other.

Or, as Rick said to Ilsa in Casablanca, "we'll always have the Most Replys Inner Scrotum."

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4hSUDCWKDc&feature=related"]YouTube - "Creep" - Richard Cheese[/ame]

watch it NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Into the blue View Post
                  I can't speak for the Preznit, but post counts don't come into it and aren't important.

What irks me are other things lost for good: Priceless conversations, good advice, QIPs, pagedances and virtually all of Kristine's posts.

Losing MR is like losing a precious diary.
                  I didn't mean I was angry that it's gone! I agree that it's better for the forums. I think Gilby made the right call
                  "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
                  -Jack Layton

^*3rd - 540 Unispin Comp*^

Comment

Originally posted by Into the blue View Post
                    That's bull.

Nah just kidding...all the memories of the MR thread, are what's important.
                    I remember one time, around reply #1000, there were like 20 people in the thread for like 4 hours and between us we posted like 500 pages in that time...it was so fast, and intense, I loved it.
                    Probably slowed the forums down like crazy for everyone else though.

Comment

• it was worth it

Comment

• Does anyone still have that picture of Justin with the apple in his mouth?

Comment

• Dude I hope so, that picture was SO FUNNY

Comment

• I remember my first time posting in MR.
                            I left for like 10 minutes and there were 50 new pages. I was soooo confused.
                            I remember all the times I posted in their for advice. It's sorta like a history of me. I posted so much about my life, and I'm sure other people did the same.
                            Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.

Comment

• Should there be a poll of people who want mr and a slow fora vs. people who dont want mr and want a fast fora? or people who want terry to be tarred and feathered vs. people who want him publicly humiliated by use of the pillory?

Edit: I get to relive post 661 and 666...
                              Last edited by petad; 2009-10-25, 03:19 AM.
                              )--360unispin-O 2nd
                              )-Crankflip-'O, 5th

Comment

• I need to get some new tubes for my amp. Then ill get my fx loop working again and be able to use my danged delay pedal!
                                Just bumming around MR~~~~~~~~~Team Forrest~~~~~~~~~Team Dirty Bird!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                Check out my Band.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!Quack!~~~~Team Spencer!~~~Member of the MRIS.
                                Want some advice? Do better.
                                ~Jerrick

Comment

Working...
                                X