Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOST REPLYS II: Return of the Reply

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Phil_on_uni View Post
    yes... I miss that lovely gay man...
    I see Jackie posts every now and then on facebook, but his posts are somewhat...

    Vague.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Into the blue; 2011-06-22, 02:33 PM.

    Comment


    • And that video always makes me laugh.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Into the blue View Post
        At least give us your country as a clue.
        United States,
        no, I'm not Tyler,
        I foresee a lot of jauntily snapped fingers happening while driving.

        You wouldn't happen to know someone who can draw, do you?
        and I can draw, but nowadays I mostly draw ponies.



        I suppose that gives you my name, as well.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Heretical Rants View Post
          I suppose that gives you my name, as well.
          I still have no idea who you are.

          Stop!
          Shopping time!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Heretical Rants View Post
            United States,
            no, I'm not Tyler,

            and I can draw, but nowadays I mostly draw ponies.
            Ah, yes, of course. You're the love-child of unifreak7 and DAKOROMAN. Welcome back.
            Last edited by reprah; 2011-06-22, 03:00 PM.

            Comment


            • ˇaaaah!, it's the Harper imitator!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Into the blue View Post
                Draw?

                Draw?

                Like with a pencil and paper?
                Jeez, nobodies used those things in years!

                Being serious for a second, I myself am sh*te, I haven't picked up a pencil in a looong time, but I know a couple of talented individuals.
                What did you have in mind?
                I was chatting to a mate of mine and talk turned to TLAs, Three Letteres Accronyms - try n keep up you guys in the back? - anyway, he wanted to know if LOL was still in use.
                I confirmed that it was and expressed my opinion that LL would probably survive the Apocalypse.
                Which led me to this fabulous little post-apocalyptic image: "... a cockroach writing LOL using a BIC pen..."

                I think it can be fabulously done as simply a line of white text on a black T-shirt, allowing the viewer a unique and individual mental image, yet it could also be a powerfull image, when done by someone who knows what they're doing and enjoys the concept as much as I do.

                So, that's what I had in mind.
                Three short Gs and a long E-flat™ - UniHoki
                If I'm Murdered, Don't Execute My Killer.
                harper
                MikeFule Seager BluntRM
                NAMASTE!
                Dave

                Comment


                • Originally posted by GILD View Post
                  I was chatting to a mate of mine and talk turned to TLAs, Three Letteres Accronyms - try n keep up you guys in the back? - anyway, he wanted to know if LOL was still in use.
                  I confirmed that it was and expressed my opinion that LL would probably survive the Apocalypse.
                  Which led me to this fabulous little post-apocalyptic image: "... a cockroach writing LOL using a BIC pen..."

                  I think it can be fabulously done as simply a line of white text on a black T-shirt, allowing the viewer a unique and individual mental image, yet it could also be a powerfull image, when done by someone who knows what they're doing and enjoys the concept as much as I do.

                  So, that's what I had in mind.
                  I get where you're coming from.

                  I'll be at graphic artist's place on the weekend and shall ask him to knock something up.

                  Comment


                  • If I'm going to have a pint of fancy Stella Artois Cidre, I might as well use a fancy glass, right?
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Into the blue View Post
                      If I'm going to have a pint of fancy Stella Artois Cidre, I might as well use a fancy glass, right?
                      DON'T move your laptop if you want to still be able to post here.
                      GILD: "You get to play every game in the world, in the finest game setting known to man, your imagination."

                      One of these days I'm gonna change my evil ways.
                      Till then I'll just keep riding on

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Zzagg View Post
                        DON'T move your laptop if you want to still be able to post here.
                        It's ok, I have a straw.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Into the blue View Post
                          Ok, so we've all got it now?
                          We ALL know the difference between shofitting and shoplifting?
                          Everyone got it?
                          You guys at the back, you get it too?
                          Everyone?

                          Good.
                          haha sorry, that's me at the back passing notes and not paying attention... but I am now up to speed thanks to GILD (he must be the egar kid at the front if this were a classroom)
                          Kristine, MR Addict

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Heretical Rants View Post
                            United States,
                            no, I'm not Tyler,

                            and I can draw, but nowadays I mostly draw ponies.



                            I suppose that gives you my name, as well.
                            So my next guess was going to be Mercyme... but this still doesn't help me! Im horriable with real names. Hummmm-do I even know you? Maybe you were during my what 4 year hiatus. Anyway someone bring me up to speed. I hate being in the dark.
                            Kristine, MR Addict

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Into the blue View Post
                              If I'm going to have a pint of fancy Stella Artois Cidre, I might as well use a fancy glass, right?
                              Ohhh nice... wait you drink in that fancy glass with a straw????? And you drink THAT with a straw??? You surprise me all the time.
                              Kristine, MR Addict

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Heretical Rants View Post
                                United States,
                                no, I'm not Tyler,

                                and I can draw, but nowadays I mostly draw ponies.



                                I suppose that gives you my name, as well.

                                Oh, I quoted you already and completely forgot so comment.... that's pretty cool looking. I'm not usually into skeletons and death and stuff but there's something about it which I like... perhaps it's the pony.
                                Kristine, MR Addict

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X