Hello from Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Atlanta

You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him find it within himself....

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantan View Post
      Unicycling is a wonderfully humbling activity.
      Boy, doesn't that just say it? Just when you think things are going just right, down you go! Not only that, but some of my worst falls have been in the parking lot, before I even get to the trail!

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you are in a "flexible frame" regarding learning and progressing. I have every confidence that you will be a skilled rider soon. (This coming from another "senior" rider. )

Cheers! (Post pictures!)
      "I'm a unicyclist. I make my own reality."

Comment

Comment

Looking back at my own unicycle skills acquisition, "what next" was quite particular to my unicycling environment. For example, my street has no curbs; instead, there are gutters of sorts on the edges of the street. For me, learning to ride across them was a challenge. Most people don't have this kind of feature in their environment. For them it is something different. There are trails in my neighborhood, and it was only a matter of time before I wanted to ride up and down them.

Now that you're holding on with one hand, riding on resistant surfaces with small obstacles to ride over...might be a next step.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X