Long time member, first time posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time member, first time posting

I've been reading these forums for a while now, and finally wanted to go ahead and get in on the action. I'm in middle Tennessee and I've been riding 5 years now. I guess my favorite style is trials and street, but I'd love to get a big wheel and mark down some miles. Anyway, that's me!

Welcome.
    Always remember: With patience and perseverance you can piss a hole through a rock.

Comment

Hi Medaceina!

Way to go, bigger wheels can be much more fun (more mileage)

Greetings

Byc
      Wichtig ist nur:
      "Beim Auffallen nicht Umfallen,
      beim Umfallen nicht Auffallen."

Qu-Ax Luxus 20"
      Qu-Ax Luxus 24"
      Qu-Ax/Nimbus 26" Muni
      KH 36" Muni

Comment

We're neighbors!

Sent you a PM, let's go riding!!
        I dream of hamsters and elderberries

Comment

Did you ride with me in cookville? I think we have met, not 100% sure
          Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

Originally posted by Medaceina View Post
            I'd love to get a big wheel and mark down some miles.
            Welcome.

If you wanna start training for distance, sit on a brick for a couple hours at a stretch. It'll give you all the comforts of big-wheel riding with none of the hard work of pedaling
            "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Hawo Medaceina, It depends on how much mileage you want to get (Meaning a lot or just a runaround)
              1) If you want serious mileage, A coker would be the perfect choice.
              2) But if its for a runaround. Then a 29er would probably be better.

This is just my opinion just so you know.
              I am one weird and unusual Greek Cypriot Australian with a pienormous heart.

Can't wait till this game is finally released.

Comment

Knoxuni, I haven't ridden with anyone that wasn't a student here, but i'd like to ride if you ever come around.

And I actually have been working on a big wheel of my own. A 32er DIY project. I just finished today.
                Attached Files

Comment

I moved over the summer
                  contact Nurse Ben
                  Roses are red, violets are blue, may I procreate with you so I can ride a g32!! - Alan hogan

Comment

Working...
                  X