No announcement yet.

Revolution One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! I have been watching every uni vid I could find lately (when I'm not out riding) and have got to say, this is the best I've seen so far. Being new to the uni, its great to see where the sport started. I spent all my money on a new uni yesterday, but will tip when I can!

Comment

I watched this video many times. I mostly enjoy the very beginning. I love the way Dan gets on the uni with no problem after he pulls it from that car. Very cool! I have to stretch out real well but when I pick up my muni from the ground, I am up and going just as quick. What used to be the most challenging part of riding for me is now performed with a bit of attitude and confidence.
      Thanks for the inspiration Dan.

Comment

Thanks Dan! I remember watching UNiVerse in 2003 which was the reason I started riding. I've probably seen it 200 times or more, and have always admired your style of riding and filming/editing. Watching Revolution One brought back all those awesome memories that got me into the sport in the first place. Your videos have had a massive impact on my life. Thanks for everything bro!

Comment

Working...
        X