No announcement yet.

O-vet Vetter dan vetheid B)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cat, you mean? I bet it's more intelligent than any of us can ever imagine. Just ask it nicely and it'll tell you.

Maybe your dad needed help or advice with something, that's why he was talking to it at such a great length.
    Did you know that lighter flame smells like burnt nose hair?
    Entropy isn't what it used to be.

Comment

My cat keeps getting out and running around every which way, this normally results in a squashed cat

my friends cat was into the bomb building busininess, he is currently building a nuculear one under the house, he is constantly taking materials under there

My dad talks to the dogs to..
      Your life is a storm, thunder is your music and lightning is your electric dancing legs, groove on friends. Groove on.

Comment

Squashed cat = no good. Have you thought about tying its paws together? I bet it could still jump around, but probably not as much and not as far.

Nuclear bomb = big kaboom. I suggest you start moving out before they begin testing it.

Your dad is a hero.

Comment

Thankyou i shall tell father you said that

I just got dad to talk to my cat, now he doesn't go outside at all.

as for the nuculear bomb, i consider myself safe, i know the cat making it.. no aposable thumbs at all! not a chance in flicking the detonation switch.
          Your life is a storm, thunder is your music and lightning is your electric dancing legs, groove on friends. Groove on.

Comment

They might make one of those big yellow buttons with a smiley face on it that you push with your nose. Then you'll be in trouble(or not anymore).

Comment

a smiley face? i shall have to press that one myself

consequences are nothing when one gets to push smiley buttons with there nose.
              Last edited by tobbogonist; 2007-04-18, 08:22 PM.

Comment

I meant one of these ones -

And it has to be drawn on a giant button on the ceiling.

Comment

hmm, i shall get to it;

*gets to it*

Comment

Damn, I can't think of anything witty/whimsical/amusing to post.

Comment

oh dear, that is a first.

*goes to lunchbox and peels of 1st place sticker*

*emails it to Ivan*

Comment

*checks his email and gets sticky fingers*

*shrugs*

Comment

Voelen jullie je nog wel lekker?
                          (Some kind of disease in the head)

Comment

Originally posted by tr4nspo
                            (Some kind of disease in the head)
                            Is that why you're speaking gibberish?

Comment

i think you may be on to something.

a disease of the language controlling area of the brain, just south of the hippoputumas/campus.

if you break up the word disease you get dis-ease, does this mean something that one is having trouble doing?

Comment

Maybe he ate his Corpus Collosum for Easter by mistake.

Disease means when you sneeze people start covering their faces and looking away uneasy. That's when you mention what you doctor said, i.e. most people's chances of surving this are quite high. Then you can make bets with yourself as to who'll break the window first.

Comment

Working...
                                X