Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eenwieler wedstrijdje

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eenwieler wedstrijdje

    hoi,

    ik (roos seegers) ben een eenwieler wedstrijdje (hoogspringen en trial) aan het organiseren in nederland. voor meer info kun je op deze website terecht:
    http://no-recess.webnode.nl/

    ik hoop dat er wat mensen zijn die het leuk vinden om te komen

  • #2
    Anyone know what this guy is saying? I have a feeling it's spam...
    Quote Uni57: Unicyclists are the nicest people! Both on and off the Internet.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Juni View Post
      Anyone know what this guy is saying? I have a feeling it's spam...
      I am a girl.. and this is a dutch side right?

      I made a competition for trial and high jump in the Netherlands. thats what i sad ^^ with a link for the webside.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey Juni, i think you are just careful but this is no spam.
        I dont understand any dutch word (only english and german) but i know her and she is just new in the forum

        Originally posted by Juni View Post
        Anyone know what this guy is saying? I have a feeling it's spam...

        Comment


        • #5
          Welcome to the forum roos seegers.

          Juni, google translate is a good tool to translate post.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by roos seegers View Post
            I am a girl.. and this is a dutch side right?

            I made a competition for trial and high jump in the Netherlands. thats what i sad ^^ with a link for the webside.
            Yeah sorry for jumping the gun a bit. I saw it was a first post, and it had a link in it (pretty much what every spam I delete has)

            I will remember to use a translator in future....

            Welcome to the forum Roos Seegers
            Quote Uni57: Unicyclists are the nicest people! Both on and off the Internet.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by roos seegers View Post
              hoi,

              ik (roos seegers) ben een eenwieler wedstrijdje (hoogspringen en trial) aan het organiseren in nederland. voor meer info kun je op deze website terecht:
              http://no-recess.webnode.nl/

              ik hoop dat er wat mensen zijn die het leuk vinden om te komen
              Roos, rijd je ook muni of langere afstanden of alleen trials en freestyle? Ik zag dat je voorheen veel op facebook hebt gepost.

              Comment


              • #8
                I am a girl.. and this is a dutch side right?
                طراحی سایت

                Comment


                • #9
                  Lololo when the dutch language looks like spam

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by atlasweb View Post
                    I am a girl.. and this is a dutch side right?
                    And now everyone wonder if THIS is a joke are a real SPAM, including myself lol

                    (because it's also a first post and the link in persan language , I precise it in case this post is deleted)
                    Last edited by UniDreamerFR; 2017-09-06, 04:42 PM.
                    - Geared kh36 + Nightrider Lite + Kh Tbar + HS33
                    - Qu-ax 36" + nightrider +Q-handle+ cable rim brake
                    - kh 29" + knard 29x3+ kh Tbar + HS33
                    - Qu-ax trial 19"
                    -24"&26" wheels and forks and spare stuffs.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by roos seegers View Post
                      hoi,

                      ik (roos seegers) ben een eenwieler wedstrijdje (hoogspringen en trial) aan het organiseren in nederland. voor meer info kun je op deze website terecht:
                      http://no-recess.webnode.nl/

                      ik hoop dat er wat mensen zijn die het leuk vinden om te komen
                      Hou me zeker op de hoogte Roos. Ik denk dat we zeker willen en kunnen helpen bij het organiseren.

                      Alwin

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X