X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not a minor bug then!

Comment

Originally posted by bungeejoe View Post
      May I suggest you try increasing the character limit on the message content in private messages. PMs work if the message has a single character.
      I concur. 1 is too little.
      Last edited by Tinkerbeau; 2020-03-29, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric aus Chemnitz View Post
        Yes, there is a post by Slamdance, but that needs to be approved (for what reason ever ?!?). When I try to approve it, it gives me a database error.
        I'm still not able to approve posts. Deleting works, approving not.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	{CB81ACB8-3931-4CEC-9B5A-9D93924BA03E}.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	2802933

Einradfahren in Sachsen:
        einradsachsen.com
        f/EinradSachsen
        07.06.2020: Europamarathon

Comment

As mentioned, the PM service is essentially down with a low character limit. Currently errors out saying: "Maximum number of characters exceeded. It cannot be more than 1 characters. The current number of characters is 267"

Comment

No one is able to contact Gilby?
            Last edited by Canapin; 2020-04-10, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Trying to approve posts that have been marked as "Moderation" by the system always brings me this message:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	error.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	2803001

I have also not been able to contact (meaning to get response from) Gilby yet.
              Einradfahren in Sachsen:
              einradsachsen.com
              f/EinradSachsen
              07.06.2020: Europamarathon

Comment

how is it that my usual avatar picture does not show up? (it did beforehand)
                One Wheel : bear necessity
                (Abuello RodoMancat)

Comment

Originally posted by Eric aus Chemnitz View Post
                  I have also not been able to contact (meaning to get response from) Gilby yet.
                  Well, it seems he's around :
                  Last Activity: Today, 10:32 PM
                  ; )
                  Last edited by Canapin; 2020-04-14, 08:34 PM.

Comment

I've been made aware today that the login process confirmation emails are still not being sent. I'm sure it's helping with stopping spammers but having new members may also be beneficial
                    "Ride It Baby!"

Comment

Hi,

I’ve had my posts flagged as potential spam twice now. Can someone put a rule in, being, if someone has at least 50 posts, the spam rule is turned off? Or fix the site so if emoticons are used they display properly?
                      I was putting smiles on posts but they don’t show on the site properly, they display just as squares, and when I tried to remove the squares and re-save the post, the post is marked as potential spam.

Thanks. (No smile cause they don’t work, at least not for me).
                      If you are female please join the Female Unicyclists! group on Facebook!

Comment

One good news is that the emoticons should be a fairly easy fix as it is the file location being wrong or missing in the folder (I get the same result and right-click > show image in a new tab is consistent in showing nothing).

If it is missing files, I would gladly gather a zip of all references to make any admin's life easier. However, if the path is wrong and just need to be changed to where the files are, there is not much I can do

Anyway, these things take time as it is a best effort and the previous version of the forum had years to refine its configuration. At least the forum is up, nice and the bigger features work (when you are not filtered like canned meat )
                        => CrMo 29: KH XC rim, Nimbus CrMo hub, Spirit 110/137 & Schwalbe Big One
                        => Flansberrium 26: Nextie rim, JumboJim 4.0, Spirit 127/150mm, M4O ISIS

Comment

Originally posted by mowcius View Post
                          I've been made aware today that the login process confirmation emails are still not being sent. I'm sure it's helping with stopping spammers but having new members may also be beneficial
                          I've just learned about this on another thread. This is quite a big deal, this forum is the best resource for unicycling on the internet, and people can't join since February 2020. Please fix!
                          20" Nimbus (Black, White Tire)
                          26" Nimbus Muni (Duro Wildlife Leopard | Schwalbe Crazy Bob 2.35")

Comment

Another thing that's broken: when viewing the list of topics in a subforum, the latest post shown is not (always?) the actual latest post. However, when you view the list of subforums, you see the correct latest post against each forum.
                            20" Nimbus (Black, White Tire)
                            26" Nimbus Muni (Duro Wildlife Leopard | Schwalbe Crazy Bob 2.35")

Comment

Lately for every message I post I get a Can't save due to Bad Gateway message or something, but every time my message is saved. I've seen other people post their messages multiple times. I reckon they get the same error and just in case save again. I normally copy my message, refresh the page to see if it is really there. If not I will try again.

What I dislike most about the forum is that clicking on a thread brings you to the first page, but people generally want to get to the last post. To do that you have to click on a minuscule button with the double arrow. I often forget that.

Comment

Mail doesn't work
                                FTP doesn't work
                                Thread statistics are incorrect
                                Thread order is incorrect
                                "Working" notice after posting goes on forever, even though the post has been submitted
                                Can't see changes after posting until logging out
                                -Greg Harper

Nipples...do you ever have enough?

Change is good. Bills are better.

Comment

Working...
                                X